Wednesday, August 15, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

pleated poppy

I'm linking up with Lindsey again over at The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday. I've learned two things this week... 1) I need to accessorize a bit better and 2) I need to take pictures in more than one spot.  We'll see what happens next week.  Oops...make that three things: add shoes. In true hillbilly style, I'm barefoot in all of these pictures.

Friday Dinner Out with Friends...
Jeans - Levis Boot Cut
Favorite black button down shirt

 Black Pants - Lane Bryant
Sweater Set - Lane Bryant
Hair Clip - The Pleated Poppy
Vera Bradley "Sittin' in a Tree" bag

Sweater & Tank - Lane Bryant
Jean Skirt - Venezia (eBay)

Are you linking up? What are you wearing this week?

Have you entered the August giveaway? You have {FOUR} chances to win so don't miss out! 

1 comments :

Rosemary said...

Like this idea gives one a chance to see what works what doesn't what more is needed.

Post a Comment