SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Halloween Wreath Supplies


This morning I was listening to one of my favorite groups, Gold City Quartet.  I always enjoy my morning worship time - time to reflect on how God has blessed me, and also time to tell Him how thankful I am. I never let a day go by without counting my blessings and there are so many.


I am getting ready to start working on my Halloween wreath. It's been a hectic week for me, but things are slowing down. Landon had a reaction to his antibiotic, but is much better now. Thanks so much for all the prayers.

Here's what you'll need to make a Halloween wreath...

Supplies
8" styrofoam wreath form
Halloween cupcake liners - design or orange & black
hot glue gun
ribbon for wrapping &  hanging

I'll have pictures of my wreath up tomorrow evening.  Jen over at Tatertots & Jello has a great tutorial. Check it out here.

Be sure to stop by tomorrow. I have a great {free} download for saying BOO! this Halloween. And don't forget to enter my latest giveway here.

Post a Comment