SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Landon Meets Lasagna

Oh my goodness, how my precious boy loves to eat. My sister hosted a family dinner on Sunday to celebrate Grandparent's Day. When Landon saw lasagna on my plate, he was not into his little jar of turkey & rice. We carefully mashed up some lasagna & let him go at it. I think the evidence shows he enjoyed his meal.



I can't believe Halloween is right around the corner. I have some great things coming up for you... free "Boo" kit instructions to download & some toddler-friendly decorations for your halloween tree.

We're going to an Octoberfest on Saturday. It seems weird to me to be doing this in September {and not October}, but oh well...  I'm going to have a big pot of chili waiting for us when we get home. I'll share the recipe with you on Saturday too.

1 comment :

  1. He is adorable. They sure grow up so fast :) I love his healthy appetite, that is a real compliment to the cook :)

    ReplyDelete