SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Being Thankful


I'm excited to be linking up with Kendra over at Domestic Princess In Training again this week. As always, I have so much to be thankful for.


I am grateful {and so thankful} for my sister, Amy. We are best friends and it's always been that way for us. We are closer to each other than anyone. She is the second strongest woman I know {our mom is the first} and is always there for me. She loves God and is an amazing mom, wife, sister, friend and daughter. She's also a great cook - you would cry for her fried chicken.


She understands me more than anyone. We just get each other in the special way that sisters do. Serious, humor or saracasm...all it takes to convey that is a look. It's not unusual for us to burst into laughter while our husbands just look at each other like we're crazy.



Because of her,  I have never felt alone and am so blessed to have such an amazing person in my life. I love you Amy, and am so thankful I have you.

Post a Comment