SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Funny Valentine


I decided to take some pictures of Landon for our Valentine's Day cards. I put him in his cute little onesie & grabbed the camera. He was not a willing subject. I decided I needed a prop distraction & rummaged through the closet for my heart garland. He usually loves the stuff, but he just wasn't feeling it today. He was much more interested in the snap on his jeans.




He was a much more willing subject last year... less mobile but just as cute!


I'm still trying to figure out which picture to use on our cards. I might try again tonight for a smile. 

Don't forget there's still a few days left to enter my giveaway. Click here for details. Have a blessed day!

1 comment :

  1. He is as cute as a button even if not happy for this photo shoot.

    ReplyDelete