SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Hippity, Hoppity, Easter's on its way...


I've been thinking about what we'll be putting in Landon's Easter Basket this year. I try to keep it pretty simple because he also gets gifts from the rest of the family. Aunt Nae Nae & Uncle Greg are getting him a fishing pole, which I know he will love, and my mom always gets him a few outside toys.

I'm definitely making the little Goldfish carrots. Aren't they the cutest?! I'll also add some bubbles, character band-aids (a must for little boys!), sidewalk chalk, a DVD, a few books  and a small chocolate bunny. We don't eat a lot of sweets, so I don't include much candy. I am going to try making some monogrammed Easter cookies {more on that later}.

I also like to include an outfit or two as part of his Easter basket. We're going to the beach soon, so some of the items in his basket will be for our trip - swim trunks, sandals, a robe, a new Doctor Who shirt. 

What are you filling baskets with this year? 

Special Note - I'm so glad to be back to blogging. It's been a crazy few months with the announcement that my husband's store is closing. We're still waiting to see where he'll be transferring to. I'm anxious,  but know that God has a perfect plan.  
Teal Signature photo Toniasig.png 


Post a Comment