SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, April 3, 2014

A Year with Six Sisters' Stuff



Do you struggle with meal planning?  I definitely do. I plan meals but end up doing something different at the last minute that doesn't require as much effort. This momma is TIRED!   That's why I was so excited when Michelle at Shadow Mountain Publishing sent me an early copy of the new book from Six Sisters' Stuff - A Year with Six Sisters' Stuff: 52 Menu Plans, Recipes and Ideas to Bring Families Together.  The book offers menu planning, a list of pantry staples, a food storage plan for beginners, and craft ideas. It also has something to keep the family communicating during meals - 52 dinner conversation starters.  I love that idea, as the art of good dinner conversation sometimes seems to be a thing of the past. 

The recipes are featured in a ’52 Menu Plan’ format that groups three dishes together for a delicious meal. You can mix and match the recipes to suit your family's taste and needs.  There's a good variety of recipes and nothing is too challenging. The Honey-Lime Chicken Enchiladas have become a fast favorite at our house, along with oatmeal scotchies, one of my favorite cookies.

Are you ready to add this book to your own collection? You can buy it here or I'm offering a lucky reader a chance win a copy of their very own. Here's how to win...

1. Like The Hillbilly Chicks on Facebook and leave a comment. 
2. Follow The Hillbilly Chicks on Instagram and leave a comment.

Contest ends Friday, April 18th. Random winner will be drawn and notified via email. Good luck! 
Teal Signature photo Toniasig.png

1 comment :

  1. I wasn't sure where to leave the comment, but I liked on FB :)

    ReplyDelete