SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, August 29, 2014

landon goes to school



My baby started school Monday. I'm not sure quite how it happened. Just yesterday he was learning how to walk. And this morning he didn't want to hold my hand as we walked into the school. I cannot believe how fast we got to this point. I remember right before he was born, a friend shared with me the best words she heard before her first child was born ~ The days go by slow, but the years go by fast. So much truth in that statement.



Now that we have the first week of school behind us, I am really enjoying this new phase in our lives. So much to do and look forward to. I actually surprised myself by not crying his first day as we walked him in. But he was so happy and excited, all smiles, so how could I not smile too?
Teal Signature photo Toniasig.png

Post a Comment