SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

SIMPLIFY


Wow...I cannot believe that today is the last day of 2014. It seems that I blinked and in a split second, an entire year passed. It's been a great year filled with lots of blessings, love and laughter, and of course, some tears. And now it's time to ring in 2015.

I've been thinking for a few days on what my word for 2015 should be. After a lot of prayer and a few looks at my list of goals, I've decided that my word will be "SIMPLIFY". From dictionary.com, simplify means  to make less complex or complicated; make plainer or easier. Doesn't that sound great?! That one word really does encompass all I want for 2015. By simplifying certain areas in my family's life and in our home, I feel like we'll be able to have more quality family time, adventures and fun. So I'm saying goodbye to chaos, complicated ideals and keeping up with anyone or anything. I'm embracing following God and keeping it simple.

Happy New Year. See you in 2015!

Teal Signature photo Toniasig.png

Post a Comment