SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, March 27, 2015

five on friday

Finally, it's Friday!!  We've had some nice weather this week, but we're back in winter-mode today and tomorrow. In anticipation of the warmer days ahead, I'm kicking off my Five on Friday with a delicious smoothie. Let's go...


1. My mom got me a Magic Bullet recently so I'm ready to start making smoothies. How good does this look?! Pineapple Upside Down Cake is my absolute favorite and I cannot wait to try it out in a smoothie form. Amy, if you're reading today, notice I mentioned my favorite cake and that my birthday is coming up. *wink
 

2. I love the Hallmark Channel and I'm really looking forward to this movie coming up on April 4th. The books are wonderful and I think Candace Cameron-Bure will do a great job. It's the first in a series of movies.
 

3. We are in desperate need of a new vacuum. I've been holding off but our old one just doesn't pick up well any more. I've got my eye on this Shark and think I'll order it soon. I love sitting back and admiring a clean house, complete with fresh vacuum lines.
 

4. We LOVE the Dumb & Dumber movies. We didn't get to go to the theater to see Dumb & Dumber To when it was released, but we have plans to watch it Saturday evening once Landon is asleep. We laughed like crazy just watching the trailer, so I know we'll love the movie.
 

5. We always play a new game on our annual family beach trip, which cannot come soon enough! I picked Jelly Belly Bean Boozled for this year. HOW am I just now hearing about this?! I actually found out about it on Instagram from @candacecbure. That green jelly bean may taste like lime or it may taste like skunk. This will be so much fun...or maybe not. We'll see. Ha

Have a great weekend!

Teal Signature photo Toniasig.png
 

Post a Comment