SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, November 13, 2015

Five on Friday

Happy Friday the 13th! This week has just flew by hasn't it?! We've had pretty mild weather this week with some crazy strong winds and the wind is still roaring today.  I'm linking up with Five on Friday again this week. Let's get right to it. 


I'm hoping Santa brings me these boots. I really need a pair of good brown boots and I'm pretty sure that Mike knows what I'm asking Santa for.  I love the color and texture of these and the no-slip sole. And they are soooo soft! It would be great if Santa left them early.


I always have the hardest time finding wide gold tinsel for our tree. Last year I ran around like a crazy person from store to store trying to find something besides the thin strands. This year I decided to order online and found this at Christmas Central. They have a great selection and quick delivery. Now I'm ready to start decorating on Nov. 27th. 


Landon has been having a bit of trouble with letter recognition in reading and forming some words. His teacher recommended that we get more aggressive with flash cards. I found these on Amazon. I like them because the picture is simple and they are not too busy. Some of the other choices seemed a bit distracting with all the artwork, but these are just right. 


I'm reading Death in a Turkey Town (Chloe Boston Cozy Mysteries Book 3) right now as my Thanksgiving mystery. I always like to read a seasonal fluffy mysteries during the holiday season. This is the first book I've read by Melanie Jackson and it's pretty good. 


I saw the prettiest nativity set in a picture on The Today Show's facebook page a few weeks ago, but have had no success in tracking it down. They didn't list a source and I can't find any details about it. Don't you hate when that happens? If anyone can help me out, I would be so appreciative.  

Have a great weekend! 
Teal Signature photo Toniasig.png 
 

Post a Comment