SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, March 4, 2016

five on friday

Hooray for Friday! What a week it's been. Landon had a sick day and still has a pretty bad cough, so we're looking forward to taking it easy this weekend. I'm linking up with Five on Friday again today. Let's get right to it. 


We're playing Canasta at my mom's house tomorrow evening. We LOVE playing cards. My mom and husband team up against me and my sister. We have so much fun playing, laughing, eating, shouting. It can get a tad tense sometimes and my sister is not the best loser. Wish us luck! 

Besides not being able to resist cute pajamas, I also can't resist cute slippers. I just got these last week and I LOVE them. They are soooo comfy. Definitely worth the splurge! 


I'm making one of Mike's favorite dinners on Sunday... Pepper Steak.  I use this recipe and let the slow cooker do all the work. It's perfect for a lazy, rainy Sunday. I like to serve it with brown rice. 


Kensington Publishing sent me a copy of the new book that Laura Levine has coming out the end of June. It's the latest installment in the Jaine Austen Mystery series.  If you like a mystery series that makes you laugh out loud, this is the one. I'm hoping to start the book on Sunday. You can pre-order it here.  I'm hoping to snag an extra copy for a giveaway. Check for updates on Instagram. I'm ToniaTHC. 


Monday morning is Muffins with Moms at Landon's school  and I also have read aloud in the afternoon. I'm reading this book to get ready for Easter. I love spending time with his class. It is crazy how fast this year is going by. Kindergarten will be behind us in a flash, so I'm trying to soak in every single moment. 

Have a great weekend! 

Teal Signature photo Toniasig.png 

 

Post a Comment