SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, May 27, 2016

five on friday

Happy Friday! Today is our last day of kindergarten and then it's summer! We are so excited and looking forward to a great holiday weekend with our family.  I'm linking up with Five on Friday again today. Here we go!!



Memorial Day weekend is the official kick off to summer. That means S'mores!! Add these S'mores Pops to your menu. You can find my original post here.  So much fun to make and super easy to eat. Just torch the tops and you're all set. 

 
Father's Day is coming up soon. I'm teaming up with Sanders Candy to do a fun Father's Day giveaway. Details will be on Tuesday's blog post, so don't miss it. I'll also be sharing a discount code for anyone who wants to order.


We had field day at school Wednesday and I saw a dad using this deodorant-style stick of sunblock. I don't like using the spray on Landon, but he's always rushing around while I'm trying to apply lotion. I think this stick is just what we need. I paid $9.99 at Target, so I think it's comparable to the lotions and sprays. I'll let you know how it works.


After field day on Wednesday, momma needed a pedicure. I picked up this Essie polish at Target and it's so nice and light for summer. The shade is 'Find Me An Oasis'. I'm sure I'll be back to black or something dark soon enough, but for now I'm enjoying this lighter color.


I'm a big fan of the Whitney English planners. The Blue Sky line is great and affordable. I used one last year (it runs July-June) and just ordered mine for this year. I'd actually say mine is more of a diary/look back than an actual planner, but it's still nice to have things on paper. I chose the navy floral design. This line is also available at Target. 

Have a great weekend!!

Teal Signature photo Toniasig.png


Post a Comment