SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, February 9, 2018

five on friday

Happy Friday! It has been quite a week for me. I had an allergic reaction to a sulfa medication and spent Sunday in the emergency room and Monday and Tuesday on Benadryl & steroids. Fun, fun, fun. I'm feeling much better now and looking forward to the weekend. I'm linking up with Five on Friday again this week. Let's jump right in. 



I ordered this shirt from Nordstrom last week.  I love a cute thermal shirt and especially love this shade of blue. It's also available in red if you need something cute and casual for Valentine's Day.  It's on sale right now, so grab one for yourself.



I'm going to be busy this weekend making my red velvet macarons for Valentine's Day. I'm going to try making heart-shaped. Follow along on Instagram to see how they turn out. I'm Tonia_thc


There's some big changes coming up in my life next month. I'm anxious, excited, full of hope. Just ALL.THE.FEELINGS. I got a new life planner from Erin Condren to help stay organized, plus lots of fun stickers I can't wait to get ready for my next adventure. I'll share more about that in the next few weeks. 



And now in book news... 
I got my advance reader copy of Raspberry Danish Murder in the mail a few weeks ago and just finished it up over the weekend. It's the latest in the Hannah Swensen series by Joanne Fluke. It's one of my favorite cozy mystery series and I've been reading it from the very beginning. That said, I was very disappointed in this latest book. The previous book was quite a cliffhanger and this new one did not really focus on that or wrap it up...it actually kind of ended with yet another cliffhanger. It might be time to wrap this series up, but just because I feel invested after 22 books, I'll keep reading. 

I guess I actually just have four things to share this week, so I'll stop here. Hope you all have a great weekend! 

- Tonia


2 comments :

  1. I've heard good things about Joana Fluke's books. With next month being March Mystery Madness, I might add a few to my TBR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, allergic reactions are awful. I hope you recovered quickly.

    ReplyDelete