SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Easter Basket Ideas



Easter is fast-approaching, which means it's time to start thinking about Easter baskets. I love picking out fun stuff for Landon's basket. We got him a few things that I think he'll enjoy this year, along with the usual bubbles, sidewalk chalk and, of course, chocolate.
 
I always include books on any gift-giving occasion. I actually ordered him a few books to go in his basket, but these are two of my favorites.  I talked about some of our other favorite Easter books here.

:: If Jesus Came to Visit Me

:: I Prayed for You

 
I love this Alphabet Go Fish Letter Matching Card Game from Peaceful Kingdom. Landon is really into playing card games lately and anything that helps with his letters and reading skills is fine with me!

I ended up ordering another fun Go Fish game just because I liked these cards too.  The design is adorable and I couldn't pass them up. Besides, can you really have too many card games?

Landon loves telling jokes, ESPECIALLY knock-knock jokes. I'm going to let him have this
Easter Crack-Ups: Knock-Knock Jokes Funny-Side Up book on Easter Eve so he'll be ready to entertain the family on Easter day. I'm sure they will be delighted! I'm nice like that. *wink

We saw a commercial on TV for this Wobbly Worm game and Landon asked for it specifically. It looks like a lot of fun and I think I'll enjoy playing  too.  

So that's a peek at what our little guy will find in his Easter basket on Easter morning. Nothing too over-the-top or extravagant, but still fun.  


Teal Signature photo Toniasig.png


Post a Comment