SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, January 26, 2018

five on friday

Happy Friday! I'm linking up with Five on Friday again this week. Let's jump right in. 



We're having movie night for the youth at church tonight. I'm really looking forward to it. The kids will have a great time and it gives the adults a chance for some additional fellowship time. I love our church family so much. God is definitely working and moving at our church. Tonight we're watching The Prince of Egypt. 

 
I've been using Lancome Renergie lately for my skin. I definitely needed something that helps with firming. It's a little pricey for me, so I'm trying to make it last. Any product recommendations out there?  



I got a few new pictures for the living room that I need to hang, but I have the worst trouble hanging pictures and photos. I heard good things about these Gorilla Hooks. I'll be using them tomorrow so stay tuned for how well they work. 


I was looking for a simple storage solution for our back hallway and saw this on Pinterest. It's only a photo - no actual product to purchase or a "how to". I think it would be pretty easy to replicate, so I'm going to show the picture to the handiest person I know and see what she thinks - my momma. ;)   Kirklands has this that's similar, but I don't think it's designed to hang on the wall, which is what I like most about the original.



And in book news...Mike got me this book for Christmas. It has lots of good information about plants, vegetables, etc. and some interesting stories, but not much new information. The illustrations and pictures are great though. I might try to do a cross stitch from a few of the drawings. 

That's all for today. Coming up next week I'll be talking about my Valentine red velvet macarons and other goodies, plus sharing information on how you can join The Hillbilly Chicks book club. Have a great weekend!

- Tonia


Post a Comment