SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Cupcake Toppers

Making toppers for your own cupcakes is much easier than you might imagine. And once you buy your basic supplies, you're all set except for papers. Ally & I are already talking about the great toppers we'll make for Halloween. This is a great craft for kids her age (10-11).

For these toppers I used a 1 1/2" scalloped circle  punch & a 1" circle punch. The background paper is a deep red cardstock & the top is a black & white damask.

Instructions

1. Choose your papers. The scalloped circle needs to be cardstock weight paper.
2. Punch out circles (same amount of each).
3. Adhere circles together (I used a glue pen)
4. Adhere toothpick to back (I used Scotch tape)

And now you're ready to put these in your cupcakes. I told you it was easy!

Post a Comment