SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Hard Truth

There's a hard truth that I'm just going to have to admit to myself. I...am...not...crafty. There, I've said it. And it almost breaks my heart to admit as much. Good ideas? Oh yes, I'm always full of them. But then everything just falls apart. That cupcake liner wreath I was supposed to show you last week? I'm still working on it and it is not looking pretty right now. And those candy corn topiaries? In my mind's eye they are beautiful and all my neighbors stop to admire them sitting on our porch as they walk by. In reality, not so much. So what's a wanna-be craft girl to do? I'm gonna keep on keepin' on - that's what. By Saturday evening, I'm going to have that wreath hanging on my front door. And you'll see a picture to prove it.

Post a Comment