SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, December 20, 2010

Mike's Christmas


Is your husband the one you have the most difficulty picking out gifts for? Me too! And this year was no exception. With a budget smaller than I'm used to, it was even harder than usual. But all in all I think I did pretty good. After a quick trip to Kohl's early this morning {at 7:15 am I had the store to myself - HEAVEN!}, I'm completely finished except for a few stocking stuffers.

The one gift Mike won't be expecting is a George Foreman grill. Those have really come a long way. When he mentioned one a few weeks ago, I pretty much said "No way!", remembering how messy & hard to clean they were. Well, that same evening I took a second look at the Foreman grills online & found that they now have removable grill plates that go right into the sink or dishwasher. Picturing Mike smiling while happily grilling his burgers,  I ordered this one.  I can't wait to see his surprised face. I laughed to myself last night when he mentioned seeing a small GF grill on sale somewhere for $16. I quickly said again how much I disliked them. I hope he doesn't pick one up before Christmas.

A few other things I got him... two games for his Nintendo DS, cologne, shoes & a new watch since Landon broke his just last week. And from Landon & Shiloh...a pair of warm Isotoner gloves.

It's a good thing he doesn't read this blog {hopefully he won't start today}.

What's going under the tree for your husband?

Post a Comment