SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Being the Best {Me I Can Be}

Did you make any new year's resolutions? I usually do. And like most people, they are forgotten by mid-February...or sooner. So this year I decided to skip the resolutions and plan to focus on just being the best me I can be every single day. What does this mean? Well, to me it just means holding myself accountable for my choices at the end of the day. I think it could work out well... Have I put God first? Did I eat healthy today? Did I avoid listening to the gossip and try to turn the conversation to something else? Did I take a walk instead of spending an hour in front of the TV? You get the idea.  I'm hoping that after a while, making the best choices will just come naturally. We'll see how it goes.

What are you hoping to change in 2011?


1 comment :

  1. Hey! It's amazing how much fun Christmas was this year with Madison being way in to it! I got the pajamas at Gymboree!

    ReplyDelete