SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve

My sister is turning 40 tomorrow. I am so excited about this milestone birthday for her {we'll see how I feel about that for myself in a few years}. She's not quite feeling the excitement, so I told her we'll spend the whole year celebrating.  Each month I'm planning a special day for us to spend together. We're even planning a trip to NYC this spring.

I'm hosting our usual New Year's Eve party tonight. Little does Amy know it's actually a surprise party for her. My mom & I got her a gift she's really been wanting & I cannot wait to see her open it {it's a Kindle}.

I'm keeping the decorations pretty simple...neutral colors, glitter, candles. A nice glittery glow to everything. Now for the food...

Hot Wings
Pan-Fried Onion Dip with Kettle Chips (Amy's favorite)
Tastefully Simple Beer Bread with Spinach Dip
Tastefully Simple Cheddar Potato Soup Shooters
Brownies
Relish Tray

Happy 2011!

Post a Comment