SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, February 25, 2011

A Feeding Frenzy


For those of you who know me well, you know one of my biggest fears is Landon choking on food. He used to get lots of little bites but I'm proud to say I'm doing better... Last night he had a whole cookie and earlier in the week he had whole saltine crackers. He's so proud of himself and that makes me smile.  He loves so many different foods right now and I hope it stays that way. A few of his favorite foods...peanut butter, turkey,  pasta, green beans, broccoli, chili, yogurt, apples, applesauce, baked potatoes and Cheez-It crackers. I can't wait to introduce him to more fresh fruits and vegetables this spring.


It's cold, rainy and very windy here today, but I can smell spring in the air. It's close & we're so excited.  And so you'll be excited too, I'm going to be announcing another giveaway next week. It's going to be great so be sure to check back.

Happy Weekend!

Post a Comment