SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Love Mail


I love getting cards or letters in the mail. Although it doesn't happen all that often anymore. With email, text messages,  etc., we can send messages instantly {and get instant replies}. I get that...I'm constantly sending emails & texts. But I miss those days of handwritten notes, postcards, etc.  You can't get cozy in a chair and read an email. Well, I guess you can, but you know what I mean...  When the Nancy Drew movie came out a few years ago, I purchased a set of vintage Nancy Drew postcards and mailed one to my niece each day for about 2 weeks before our much-anticipated movie date. It was fun for both of us. 

So I'm bringing back snail mail. This month I'm going to take a few moments to send out notes and postcards to friends and family, just to brighten their day with something unexpected. 

Do you want a WV theme postcard? Leave a message with your mailing address and I'll send you one out!

Want to join me in bringing back snail love mail?


Post a Comment