SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Ramblings


I was feeling the need for a little praise & worship this morning so I turned to Shout to the Lord. Seriously, if you ever feel the need for a song that lifts you up, this is the song. I instantly felt better & refreshed. And that is the awesome power of our Lord & Savior. 

Landon & I spent last Saturday with my mom & niece. We went treasure-hunting at the flea market, stopped by JoAnn Fabrics, etc. It was a great day. We ended it with lunch at Applebee's. Landon adores pasta as you can plainly see {and making a mess with it}. He's turning into such a big boy.

I'm so excited about tomorrow night. Mike & I are going out to dinner with two other couples we know {and love}. There will be no sippy cups, high chairs or crayons!  I'm looking forward to a night out on the town. Ha ha

Have a great weekend!

1 comment :