SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day


I hope everyone has a love-filled day today. I'm surprising Mike with a special dinner this evening & german chocolate cake balls for dessert...they are so good! I followed this recipe, using German Chocolate cake & coconut pecan icing. And I've been eating delicious chocolate-covered strawberries all weekend. Yes, Valentine's day is definitely for {chocolate} lovers.

My sweetheart brought me home flowers & candy yesterday. Even after we both decided on a gift-free day, he still gets me goodies. Just one of the many ways he's AmAzInG!  I am so lucky to have him, not just today, but every day. He takes such good care of us as a family & I love him so much.

Here's the poem I came up with for him today... feel free to share it.

I love you more than words can say,
 I think of you all through the day.

Your sexy smile & handsome face,
how did I get to such a lucky place?

I have just one question to ask of you...
Will you be my Valentine my whole life through?

I'll have a great new subway art print up later today or tomorrow. I'm excited about how well it turned out.

Post a Comment