SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, April 22, 2011

The Search Is Over


The search is over. I finally found the dresser for our hallway. It fits the space perfectly and was a steal for just $60. It does need a little TLC and some new hardware, but that's part of the fun of buying older furniture. It's very heavy and solid.  The six drawers are perfect for storage and will hold all my craft supplies, holiday linens, etc. Now I just have to find the perfect accessories for the top, including a new lamp.

I was in the family room last night after Landon went to sleep, spending some time with my Kindle and could not stop looking into the hall to admire my find. It doesn't take much to make me happy.  I'll post some pictures of the dresser in our actual hallway soon. The picture above is from the online listing.

Happy Friday everyone. Have a great Easter weekend!

1 comment :

  1. Love your find and looking forward to the refurbished dresser tho it looks good from here.

    ReplyDelete