SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

30 days of thanksgiving


Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him; bless His name. ~ Psalms 100:4

As we approach Thanksgiving, I'm so happy to have a holiday that requires nothing except giving thanks...a time to reflect on all the blessings God has given us. He's blessed my life in so many ways, I surely cannot list them all. And even when I fail Him {and fail Him, I do}, He still supplies His grace. 

And that's what I'm thankful for today - God's amazing and endless grace. It's my biggest hope that one day Landon will come to know Him and accept this precious gift of grace.

I'll be listing something I'm thankful for every day this month. Grab the button above and join me.

The great graphic I'm using is from Karla Dornacher. Isn't she talented? You can find her here and here.

Post a Comment