SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

30 Days of Thanksgiving | Day 2


As for me & my house, we will serve the Lord.  ~ Joshua 24:15

It's easy for me to be thankful for my husband. God has truly blessed me with this man. He's a wonderful daddy - Landon adores his "Da". He works hard for us every day and is a true provider. He always helps out around the house. After working a full day, he'll spend hours on the floor playing with our boy. He loves his family and mine.

One of the things I love most about him is this - when I look in his eyes, I see his love and know that all he really wants is for his family to be happy. His love is so sincere.  My grandma was right when she said I picked a good man. God brought us together and I'm so, so thankful for that.


Which brings me to the most important thing I love about Mike. He loves our Lord. He loves Jesus and wants Landon to know that same love. And that's all this girl really needs.   

Post a Comment