SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, November 3, 2011

We Choose Joy



Clap your hands, all peoples! Shout to God with loud songs of joy! ~ Psalms 47:1

How cute is this little beanie and tie onesie?!  I got Landon's Thanksgiving outfit in the mail today and it is just absolutely adorable. It's from We Choose Joy on Etsy. Rosie is great to work with and just the name of her shop makes you feel good. What if we all chose joy, all the time?  Isn't that a nice thought...  If you're looking for something for your little one, be sure to visit her here.

Besides the cute little outfit above, Landon also has this shirt from last Thanksgiving that he can still wear. And two pair of Thanksgiving pajamas I just bought. Seriously, I cannot resist buying this child pajamas. I have an addiction.


Today I am thankful for my friend, Robin. We don't see each other as much as we'd like to, but can always pick up right where we left off. She's an amazing wife, mother and daughter and is always trying a new craft or cake-decorating technique. And she's an amazing witness for our Lord. I'm so thankful for our friendship.

1 comment :

  1. You are pretty incredible, too! I love you Tonia Dempsey! My life would not be the same without you! I thank God for placing you in my life many years ago, and for the friendship of being able to be apart so long, and then when we do get a chance to talk or see each other, it is like no time lapsed at all!

    ReplyDelete