SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, December 16, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...


I cannot believe how quickly Christmas has come upon us {or how long it's been since I've done a new post}. Our house has been plagued by a nasty stomach virus and coughs/colds. And we were nice enough to pass it on to my mom and my sister and her family. Pay it forward...ha ha.


We had our family Christmas portraits done. I'm happy with how well they turned out. Landon won't sit still for the camera for long, so I had the family picture done before his solo shots. How cute is his face. Our boy is my heart's J~O~Y and I never forget to thank God for this most precious gift.


Landon is full of excitement about "Ho Ho" coming to see him. But not excited enough to actually sit on Santa's lap at the library open house.  He is in love with our Christmas tree. So much in love that our tree has been reduced to garland and lights only. One day I'll have my tree all decked out again, but for now it's just perfect. If he's happy, this momma is happy.

*There was a problem with the Starbucks gift cards contest that was beyond my control. I am hoping to have the gift cards soon and will do the drawing. And coming in 2012 I'll be doing monthly giveaways with some great printables and other fun things.

Post a Comment