SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Resolutions...and a free printable


Did you make any resolutions this year? I usually don't make them...seriously, we all know that most are abandoned within two weeks {sigh}. But I did give in and make a few for 2012. Here's my top 5.

1. RELAX, simplify, let things go that don't matter. This means letting go of my always-clean-house obsession. With a 2-year old, that just isn't going to happen.

2. Eat healthier, drink more water, more exercise... These are pretty obvious. We eat very little processed foods now, but I would still like to move towards more organic foods.

3. Show Mike and Landon every day just how much I love them. God has truly blessed me with these two people in my life and I don't want to let a single moment pass me by.

4. Have a better landscaped yard. I am planning this now so I can implement in March. Last year we waited too late to start planning, hence this still being on our list.

5. Send my family and friends birthday cards via actual postal mail. In this age of email, Facebook and other social networks, this has become a lost art. And something so small can really make someone's day. 

What are your resolutions?

To celebrate the new year, I have a free printable for you today. Stand still and see where God takes you in 2012.

Post a Comment