SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, March 15, 2012

A Sneak Peek


I'm getting ready to redecorate Landon's bedroom. He'll be turning three in August so he's ready for a big boy room. Yes, I just said our baby is turning 3! Here's a sneak peak at the fabric I'll be using. I also found an old Jenny Lind head-& footboard in our basement. I can't wait to show you how I'm going to be using them. The redo will also include a reading nook. I saw the idea on Pinterest and love the thought of him having a cozy place to snuggle up with a favorite book.

I'm going to do a design board  before I get started. I see designers using them on blogs and on HGTV all the time and I think there's a good reason for that. It's the perfect way to make sure everything works together.

What are your best design/decorating tips?

Post a Comment