SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, July 20, 2012

Taste of Summer


My friend Marcia brought me a tomato from her garden yesterday. It was hands-down the BEST tomato I've had all summer. You know the usual story - you pick the best and brightest tomato at the farmer's market, take it home and at first bite you're usually disappointed. Well, this tomato was nothing like that. I could actually tell as soon as I cut into it that it would be delicious. I sprinkled it with a bit of salt and...yum! I actually thought about that tomato several times last night and even told my mom how good it was. So I was extremely happy when Marcia brought me a bagful of tomatoes this morning, including a delicious orange-yellow one. I am one happy, tomato-lovin' girl! It doesn't really get much simpler than that. Thanks Marcia!!

Post a Comment