SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

catching up



It's been a little crazy around here lately. Landon had a hospital stay for some stomach problems. He's doing much better now. Thanks to everyone for their prayers. He was such a good little patient. My mom and sister-in-law were a tremendous help to me while we were there. There is nothing more exhausting than being in the hospital. I will say the white chocolate caramel cappucinos from the cafeteria made the stay a bit more bearable. *wink  

Our baby turned three yesterday. He's such a big boy now. I can't believe how fast he's growing. I had planned on having a big party for him, but decided to keep it a bit low-key. With him just getting out of the hospital and Mike's dad being sick, I wanted it to be a special day for our immediate family. Landon had a wonderful day and it was nice having time to talk and visit with everyone. I'll post some pictures from his party soon.

The big-boy bedroom is finally complete. It turned out even better than I imagined. We spend so much time in there playing, reading stories and watching his new movies. He wants to be in there all the time. I'll be posting pictures of that later in the week.

Let's see...what else??


I haven't had time to promote this month's giveaway with everything that's been going on. If you haven't entered yet, be sure you do. There's {FOUR} chances to win this great family rules print! 

I usually don't do Saturday posts, but since it will be September 1st, I have to share a great pumpkin recipe. So be sure to stop by Saturday before you do your weekend baking!

Post a Comment