SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Pumpkin Nutella Bread



You know I would could not let the first day of September come and go without eating pumpkin. I saw this recipe by two peas and their pod mentioned  a few weeks ago and knew it would be the perfect welcome fall treat. Chocolate and pumpkin? Oh, yes!  Mike said he's glad I wasn't thinking of pumpkin chili again. I am still planning to perfect that recipe {without telling him!}. 

Nutella is a perfect compliment to the warm spices in this moist pumpkin bread. I'm having it for breakfast today with my coffee. I did layer the batter and nutella as another reviewer mentioned, but my bread still didn't have that marble appearance I was after. I think it's because the Nutella is so very thick. I may try heating it a few seconds to make it a bit thinner before adding it to the batter the next time I make this. 

Give it a try and let me know what you think. 

Congratulations to Ellie. She's the winner of the August giveaway "Family Rules" print. Thanks to all who entered. I'll be announcing September's giveaway soon. 

Post a Comment