SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, January 17, 2013

book week | landon's favorites

{ Jones Design Company }
I'm linking up with Emily at Jones Design Company again today for book week. Today I'm sharing a few of Landon's favorite books. I love snuggling up with him and reading a favorite story, hearing him giggle with delight as he points out his favorite pictures, asking me to read the same page again and again. It's little moments like this that I love so much, especially when he's fresh from the bath and smelling of Baby Magic. {bliss}


Goodnight Moon is one of the first books I read to Landon. It's usually his go-to book when he's ready for cuddles. 
Mother Goose {Will Moses} - I'm a big Will Moses fan and the artwork in this book is wonderful. I want to make it a coffee table book. 
If You Give a Mouse a Cookie - I like the way these stories flow and the illustrations are adorable. There are several other books in the series and Landon loves them all. 
Ten Little Monkeys - One of Landon's favorites because he LOVES jumping on the bed.  And we call him Monkey quite often. 

I'm hoping to add a reading nook to his bedroom soon so he'll have a place that's quiet and cozy, the perfect spot for reading. I hope the magic of a good book is something he will always love. That would make me one happy momma.   

Share your favorite books in the comments. 

Post a Comment