SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, August 16, 2013

Thankful

My sister has been having a weekly date night with Landon. They go to family fun night at our local library every Thursday. It's a great way for them to spend time together and it gives me a free evening to play on the iPad and catch up on RHONJ  get some things done around the house.

Last night while they were gone I was talking on the phone to my mother-in-law. As we chatted, I heard a siren going off and I just knew in my heart something had happened.  And right at that moment my sister beeped in to tell me they had been hit by someone running a red light.  Her van was totaled, but today I am praising God that they both walked away relatively unharmed. Amy's quite sore and Landon has a few abrasions from his car seat straps, but other than that...  Mike and I rushed to the accident scene and when I saw the damage done to the van ~ well, only God and His angels kept them safe. Love your family every day y'all, because you just never know what will happen.  As Landon slept this morning, I could not stop stroking his little cheek and thinking of how different the morning could have been. So again, love your family and always be sure your heart is right with God.

On a brighter note, we're headed to the WV State Fair tomorrow. I've been thinking about the treats I'll enjoy ALL DAY!  Check back on Monday to see what we got into. 

Teal Signature photo Toniasig.png

1 comment :

  1. Wow, that was really scary! I can't even imagine how frightening that must have been for them (and you). I'm so glad that Landon and your sister are alright!

    ReplyDelete