SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, March 13, 2015

five on friday

Are you enjoying the first week of daylight savings time? We are loving these longer evenings leading us into spring. Now if only the rain would stop.


I'm linking up for Five on Friday again. Here we go...


Did you grow up watching CHiPs? We did. When we were growing up, Saturday night meant CHiPs. Mike loves the show and we have the first two seasons on DVD. It took a while for the third season to be released and I pre-ordered it last month.  I was going to save it for Mike's Easter basket, but since he's been sick all week, I thought he might enjoy watching it tonight.



 
My sister and I are doing a kid swap this weekend. They will keep Landon tonight and take him to Chuck E. Cheese tomorrow, and Ally will stay with us. I love getting to spend time with her - she is definitely my mini-me. We're going  to watch scary movies tonight and do some shopping tomorrow.  I have a great discount coupon and some gift cards, so we're hoping to hit some sales and get some great stuff for spring. Of course we'll have lunch while we're out - probably at  Red Lobster since it's one of Ally's favorites.


 
I ordered these cute Easter pancake molds last week. And, of course, the day AFTER I order, I get an email about  no-minimum order FREE shipping. Oh well...  I do think Landon will enjoy these. We love any reason to make pancakes. These would be great to take to Easter sunrise service breakfast for the kids too. I may make a big batch and put them in the freezer until Easter morning. I love that pancakes freeze so well.


 
Tomorrow is Pi Day.  What else could we possibly do besides have pie to celebrate? I have had this pie on my pinterest board for a while. Lemon meringue sounds pretty tasty too.


 
I'm still reading this same book from last week. Mike has had a horrible stomach virus all week, which hasn't left this momma much time for reading. What I have read is very good and I can't wait to finish it. It's one of the better James Patterson books I've read for quite a while.

Post a Comment