Happy Spring! And hooray for Friday. I'm linking up again for Five on Friday this week. Here we go...
1. I'm not much of a wine drinker and really don't know that much about wine except for what I like to cook with. I did pick up a bottle of Barefoot moscato at the suggestion of a friend and I have to say I enjoyed it. If you're new to wine, this is a great one to start with.
2. We have barbecue chicken every week. It's one of Mike's favorite meals and Landon likes it too. Sunday I'm going to try out the Pioneer Woman's Peach Whiskey Barbecue Chicken just to shake things up a bit. I'll let you know how it turns out.
3. We haven't had a coffee table in the living room since Landon started crawling. Our old one was long and wide with sharp, heavy corners - not the best for little ones on the move. We're finally ready to add a table back and I have my eye on this round one from Overstock. The price is right and I like the classic finish and style. I like this one too.
4. I never knew a simple smiley face would keep me awake at nights... My sister convinced me to get Trivia Crack and it's addictive guys! I try not to play on the iPad until Landon is down for the night and then I have to catch up on all the games I have going. My mom, sister, brother-in-law and husband all play, so it takes me a while to catch up. Besides Two Dots, it's the only game I play so I guess that's not too bad.
5. I'm so excited for this book to come out! I've loved reading every book Laura Fitzgerald has written and I'm sure this one will not disappoint. I actually won a contest Laura hosted after she wrote her first book, Veil of Roses. Imagine my surprise when my phone rang and it was Laura herself calling me. I was so flustered but she was so nice. And that's my little story about my brush with celebrity.
Have a great weekend!