SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, March 23, 2015

Hippity Hoppity...Easter's on its way...

 Easter is only two weeks away now. Here's a few things that have caught my eye this season.

:: via ::
Carrot-Shaped Cheeseball -  This is perfect for an Easter brunch. Simple to make but so festive!


:: via ::
Easter Bunny Canvas - How cute is this? I love clean artwork and this looks like  

:: via ::
 
Ombre Easter Eggs - I LOVE  anything ombre. I think I'll do these while Landon is in school and still let him do his fun, crazy colors.


:: via ::
Easter Egg Tree - Oh, I would so love to do this. We have a tree in our back yard that I think I'll put some eggs on. Nowhere near this many, but it's just so pretty.


:: via ::
Easter Dessert - My mom is the queen of pumpkin rolls. I'm hoping she'll make this carrot-cake version for Easter. I'll let you know if she does. 

What are you planning for Easter?

Teal Signature photo Toniasig.png

Post a Comment