SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, August 20, 2015

bathroom remodel

A few months ago, we noticed a weak spot in our bathroom floor. On closer inspection, we discovered that we'd had a slow water leak under the bathtub for sometime and also some water damage to the walls. Rather than spending money to patch up a few things here and there, we decided to go with a complete overhaul. We're working with a great company and couldn't be happier with how everything is coming along. Right now we're staying at my mom's until the project is finished. Once we're back home, I'll show the finished room and give all the sources. I did want to give a little peek into my design ideas though.  You can follow along on Instagram for some progress pics. I'm ToniaTHC

Have a great day! 
Teal Signature photo Toniasig.png

Post a Comment