SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, December 11, 2015

Five on Friday

Hooray for Friday! It's been a long week and I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend. We're going to have great weather - 72 tomorrow! It's not exactly the perfect Christmas weather, but we'll take it!  I'm linking up with Five on Friday again. Here's a peek at what we've been up to.



We took Landon to the library open house last week to see Santa. We had a great time listening to a performance by the high school show choir. Landon got to tell Santa what was on his wish list and I drank lots of sherbet punch. I seriously love that stuff. 


My hands get cracked and dry at the slightest hint of cold weather. So dry they actually crack open. I don't like using lots of hand lotions because of the greasy or sticky feeling left behind. Then I found this! If you need a good hand cream, this is the one! I got this and a smaller size to keep in my bag. 


I needed one last small gift for my mother-in-law for Christmas and found this towel on Amazon. She loves peonies and butterflies, so this was the perfect find. I'm sure she will use it in the kitchen, but I actually think it would look nice in a frame. The material is nice and sturdy, so it would be easy to frame. 


I picked up a fun Christmas gift for my mom - a gift certificate to Uncork & Create.  It will be a fun girl's night out for us. My sister and I are both looking forward to it. Mom loves birds, so maybe we'll go in February and do the lovebirds painting.  I'm going to try to get enough friends going to make it a party.


I was so excited to get an advance copy of the Wedding Cake Murder from Joanne Fluke. The book will be released on February 23rd and I'll be giving a copy away that same week. Look for the giveaway here and on Instagram (I'm ToniaTHC). We'll also be kicking off our 2016 Book Club with this book. Watch for details on Instagram - #thcBookClub

Have a great weekend!
Teal Signature photo Toniasig.png 

Post a Comment