SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, February 12, 2016

Five on Friday

Hooray for Friday! I'm so glad it's finally here.  We have a relaxing weekend planned - good food, fun and a little TV. Nothing fancy, but it makes my heart happy. I'm linking up for Five on Friday again. Let's jump right in.



My good friend Ashley is a Tupperware consultant now. I'm going to order these tumblers. Landon needs some new cups and I love that these are drip-less and you use your own straws. I'm kind of sad that we're graduating from his cups with the built-in straws, but I sure won't miss cleaning them. I'm hosting a Facebook party right now, so if you need some new Tupperware, you can order here.
 

 
I am finally getting my hair cut and colored today. Now that my color is a bit darker, I can go longer between appointments, but I've never went this long. I'm thinking about going with a shorter style like this, but we'll see. I always change my mind once I'm in the chair. Do you do that too?! It's taken quite a while for my hair to get this long, so I'm not sure I want to let it go just yet.  But the cut above is very much my style. Decisions, decisions...

 

My sister and I ordered some chocolate-covered strawberries for my mom from Shari's Berries. They arrived earlier today and she was so surprised. We try to do something special for her every day of the week leading up to Valentine's Day.  I love being cupid for her.

 

Did you know OPI has  (or had) nail polish based on Fifty Shades of Gray? I love this "Dark Side of the Mood" but can't seem to find it anywhere now.  I'm hoping I have time for a pedicure before I pick Landon up from school today. Maybe the salon will have this or something similar.  I used to stick to red polishes, but then I tried some darker shades and really like them better.



Do you need a Valentine's cocktail? How amazing does this look? I'm going to make these over the weekend and might add a splash of pineapple juice. Cheers! 

Have a great weekend. And tell someone you love them! Don't forget to stop by The Hillbilly Chicks on Facebook. TODAY is the LAST DAY to enter to win a copy of Joanne Fluke's Wedding Cake Murder
 


 XOXO
Teal Signature photo Toniasig.png 

Post a Comment