SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, March 18, 2016

five on friday

Happy Friday! We've had a week of beautiful weather and now we're expecting snow tomorrow. What?! I'm linking up with Five on Friday again this week. Let's get right to it. 


Rizzoli and Isles is one of my favorite shows. I usually end up binge watching episodes from the DVR. I was so disappointed to hear that the upcoming June season will be the last. It will be like saying goodbye to old friends.  Sigh...



I bought this album on iTunes last week and I've been listening to it ever since. I love classic country!! One day soon, I'm going to do a blog post all about mine and my sister's love affair with Coal Miner's Daughter, Loretta Lynn and Tammy Wynette. We were such crazy kids! You will laugh for days! 

'La Vie est Belle' is one of my favorite perfumes. I ordered my sister this parfum rollerball from Nordstrom to tuck in her Easter basket. I love surprising her. 

I got an email from Ulla Popken yesterday. I was surprised to see it in my inbox, as I've not shopped there in at least ten years. I fell in love with this shirt and decided to order it. I love the color and it should be perfect to take along on our beach trip coming up the end of April. 


How cute is this carrot-shaped cheeseball? I think I'll make this up next Thursday so we can start snacking on it on Friday and have it through the weekend. If it lasts that long.  Here's the recipe - 1 (8oz) brick of cream cheese, softened, 1 can of flaked ham, splash of Worcestershire, about 1/4 cup finely diced onions. Mix altogether until well combined. Roll in finely shredded cheese and shape into whichever shape you would like. You may need to chill it for a bit to firm it up to be able to shape it. If you like it extra cheesy then you can also add about 1/2 cup of the finely shredded cheese into the ham/cream cheese mixture before you roll it in the shredded cheese.


Have a great weekend!
Teal Signature photo Toniasig.png
 

Post a Comment