SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

raspberry cream cheese sweet rolls


Lately I've had the urge to bake sweet rolls - cinnamon rolls, sticky lemon rolls, and the best yet, raspberry cream cheese sweet rolls. Oh my goodness, they are so good. I actually ended up making my dough twice, because the first time I forgot to add the butter!! Yes, I'm serious!  Imagine my dismay when I saw my still-covered butter dish when I set the dough on the counter to rise. Ugh!!!  And I was so proud of myself for remembering to take the butter out of the refrigerator the night before. All that pretty dough went into the trash and I started all over.



You can find the recipe from Mallory over at Chocolate with Grace.  It does not disappoint. I hope you'll give them a try. 



Teal Signature photo Toniasig.png



Post a Comment