SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, July 1, 2016

five on friday

 

I'm sure everyone has heard by now about the devastating flood that swept through our area last week. We were not directly affected, but it left so many in communities right beside us in complete ruins. Please continue to lift these people up in prayer. It's going to be a long and hard process as they try to put their lives and communities back together. If you'd like to help but don't know how, please reach out to me. Or you can donate through Brad Paisley's GoFundMe page here.  Absolutely no donation is too small and the need is so great!

I've got a hot movie date tonight. Landon and I are so excited to watch Tom & Jerry Back to Oz. We loved Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz so much and this latest version sounds just as cute. Even if you're not crazy about the original Wizard of Oz, I promise you'll love these. 


Have you tried the Smirnoff Peach Bellinis yet? I got some at the store last week and my sister and I shared one on the porch last night. They are good but a bit strong, so if you're like us and don't drink very often, I definitely recommend sharing! We're planning to have one this evening. Cheers!

 

I got this cute shirt from Nordstrom yesterday. I love the style and how festive it looks for the holiday weekend.  I'm going to pair it with jean shorts and some cute sandals.

 

Are fried green tomatoes on your holiday menu? Take a peek at this baked version. They are DELICIOUS!! And there's no mess and extra fat/calories from frying. Seriously, they are incredible.


Bonus # 6!!  I'm finally starting up our book club. Be watching on Facebook for the start date. We'll be reading the Little House series by Laura Ingalls Wilder. I hope you'll join in!

Have a great weekend!
Teal Signature photo Toniasig.png






Post a Comment