SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, February 3, 2017

five on friday

At last it's Friday, it's Friday at last. This week has felt incredibly long. We've all felt a bit under the weather, so that may have something to do with it. But we're still ready for the weekend. I'm linking up with Five on Friday again this week. Let's jump right in.
 
 
My biggest news first!! My sister and I have been working on a WV shirt that we launched today. We had so much fun working on this and watching our design take shape and could not be more excited. We're hoping it does really well and have a few more designs in the works. WV friends & family, you can check it out here.

 
Mike and I talk about a new vehicle every now and then. We don't really want a new payment, but Mike's truck is 1997. Seriously - that Ford Truck is definitely Ford tough. I'd be the one driving the theoretical vehicle the most and I've fallen in love with the Nissan Rogue, especially the dark blue.

 
:: via ::
I'm trying a new cookie recipe this weekend - orange chocolate shortbread. Shortbread is my mom's absolute favorite and it fits in perfectly with the 14 Days of Love my sister and I do for her each year for Valentine's Day. We don't do anything too extravagant, but it's so much fun surprising her each day.  I'll share the recipe next week.  You can see my recipe for cranberry orange pistachio shortbread here.
 
 
 
I saw this picture online last week while looking for some baskets. It reminded me of days spent on the river with my grandma at our camp in Clay County. She loved everything about the river, fishing and her little rowboat. I might have to save up my pennies for this. It would look great over the dresser in our hallway. 
 


And this week in book news...

This came up as I was scrolling through Amazon. I'd love to have it and I'm sure the recipes are amazing, but it's a bit pricey for me right now.  I've added it to my book wish list, but I'll wait to see if our local library gets it before I commit to buying.



Have a great weekend!!

Teal Signature photo Toniasig.png


1 comment :

  1. The shirt is just darling! If I were from WV I'd love one! Love the canvas, too. Hope you are having a terrific weekend!

    ReplyDelete