SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, March 17, 2017

five on friday


Hooray for Friday.  And Happy St. Patrick's Day. March came in like a lion and is still roaring. I'm linking up with Five on Friday again this week. Let's jump right in.



This shirt is 40% right now at Nordstrom. I ordered it in both colors. It will be great for spring and still light enough for summer. I might pack both for our vacation next month.




Landon and I LOVE all things blueberry and we've been making lots of blueberry muffins and pancakes lately. I decided we need our own blueberries, so we're adding two of these to our container garden set up this year. They come already in the pots, so all you have to do is set them out. I'm so excited to harvest our own berries, so I really hope they work out. You can follow along on our gardening project on Instagram - #THCgardens. I'm ToniaTHC.


I ran out of my usual Aveeno body lotion earlier this week and realized it right after I got out of the shower. I found a small tube of Burt's Bees Milk & Honey body lotion in my drawer and decided to give it a try. I am in love with it. It smells so good and really leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. The scent is light without being overpowering. I may have found a new favorite.



And now in book news. Who else is watching Feud: Bette & Joan on FX? I am completely obsessed. I admit I had doubts about Jessica Lange as Joan,  but oh my goodness, she is spot on!!  I ordered this book to take along on vacation, but I may go ahead and read it now. I've seen the movie a few times and am anxious to devour the book. You can get it here on Amazon. I actually got mine on eBay as Amazon did have a 2 month wait time.

Have a great weekend! Cheerio! 
Teal Signature photo Toniasig.png 



Post a Comment