SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Happy Tuesday


Time flies when you're having fun. We went on a little getaway last week to Ohio's Amish Country. We love it there...it's so peaceful and relaxing. My mom and niece went along with us and we had all had a great time. The inn we stayed at was so sweet and had the most beautiful quilts on the beds. I wish I had thought to take more pictures, but being in a strange place put Landon in the WILDEST of moods and he would not settle down. 




Mike purchased some cheeses and mustards. Mom and I both brought home amazlingly  fresh strawberries and raspberries and I also got two hanging baskets. The flowers are red, white & blue, perfect for my porch redo for the 4th of July. Now I just have to keep them alive...

Later this week I'll show you our porch all decked out for the 4th of July. I've actually been making new pillows for our chairs and glider and they are turning out pretty well. I can't wait to show it off.  

Post a Comment