SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, August 29, 2011

Landon Turns Two


Wow. I can't believe summer is almost officially over. It's been a crazy past few weeks and I'm definitely looking forward to fall.


We weren't sure if we were going to get to have Landon's party on Saturday.  He was sick all last week with a fever of 103+. Thank goodness for my mom; she was such a help to me. Fortunately by Friday he was feeling much better so the party was on. 


The party had a {light} Barney theme. I made the cute little canvas to hang over the food table and now it's hanging in his room. He had a great time playing with my niece and another little friend. He also received some great gifts, his favorite being his very own little Dirt Devil sweeper. My boy hates a mess {he's just like his momma!}


I wish I had lots of recipes to share with you from the food table, but after fighting sickness all week, I just took the easy way out. All the food came from Honey Baked Ham and was absolutely delicious.


I can't believe our precious boy is two. I thank God for him each and every day. He's brought us more joy than I could ever even imagine.

Post a Comment